fried chicken breast, cole slaw


This is one large chicken breast cut into pieces. The thin portion cut off, the broad portion cut laterally then divided in half again. 

It's marinated with dry rub of a specialized chile mixture consisting of not-so-hot red chile powder, cumin, and something else. I forget its name. It was a small gift of an ounce. And I already have all its component elements. I make this type of curry by another name all the time.  


The girl delivered a green cabbage instead of a napa cabbage, and I hate its guts.This is the second cole slaw I've made from it and both are disgusting. The cole slaw I buy is a lot better than the cole slaw I make. I'd rather it be made with napa cabbage, the best of all cabbages. Green cabbage is just gross. 

I'll go further. Whoever invented green cabbage was a maniac. Maybe they found it growing naturally one day during an acid trip and imagined it would be good to eat. And all current green cabbage crops should be transformed to napa cabbage crops immediately. Just change them all. ALL of them at once. Plant proper seeds. And banish green cabbages from the face of the earth forever. So that life can be enjoyed and credit given where credit is due. 

No comments:

Blog Archive