Torchy's, Denver

This place always has a long line of people waiting to give their order.

What gives?

A perfectly good decent authentic Mexican family-owned restaurant next door to this was put out of business. And another good decent authentic Mexican family-owned restaurant across the street is doing rather poorly but this place is packed. No entiendo. No es logico. No computa.

I struck up a conversation with a woman sitting next to me and maintained it the whole way through.

'Cause that's how I roll.


I looked for photos of Torchy's exterior online and saw this one. Turns out it's mine.




Torchy's beef frittata.
Torchy's Mr. Orange (salmon taco)
Torchy's guacamole 

Three photos from their online menu.



My photos taken inside today.

My order was for "here" but they made it "to go" and that caused me to space out taking photographs. Plus I was talking to the bird sitting next to me.

No comments:

Blog Archive