BLT


Avec fromage et l'oignon. And my own mayonnaise, of course. Loaded with mustard and garlic to the point of not being mayonnaise anymore. It's ... it's ... aioli! That's what it is.

This sandwich is so good I can't stand it. Know why it's so good? Because I used my own bread, that's why. Buahahahahahahahaha. I always think to myself, almost always, while eating a sandwich made at some other place by some careless non bread elitist in possession of no sense of bread-snobbery at all, " Too bad. This thing would be much improved on my own bread." That thought happens automatically. I cannot help it.

Judge not, lest you be judged. Except when it comes to bread. In that case go ahead and judge away. There's no point in putting up with unhealthy icky foam-bread made at someone else's convenience when you could be soaring in the stratosphere of breadery with very little effort at all. Like me.


My bread is sort of small, a little bit fatter than a baguette, so I need two sandwiches to make up for it, and that suits me just fine.

1 comment:

Sorin said...

Do you ever broil bacon? We do it for mass consumption, as in a pound at once.

Blog Archive