Baked potato, bratwurst sausage


Around here at regular grocery stores we have only regular standard inoffensive universally acceptable sausages intended to appeal to the largest fraction of people and minimum amount of strange things hanging about. Everything must move.


The plate looks so bare! But this is all that I want right here.


And it is still only white and brown. White and brown all the time. Everything comes out white and brown.


And then you think about vitamins and minerals and fiber and such, invisible things you cannot see but keep hearing about all over the place all the time like a nagging voice of responsibility.


Actually, I just didn't want it to be so depressingly white and brown. And I didn't want it to be so depressingly bare. *Popeye voice* "I ain't no geologisk but I'mdigg'n me minerals."  

No comments:

Blog Archive