Juice: cucumber, Chinese white cabbage, celery, orange, pineapple




The vegetables are light-flavored in juice form and citrus and pineapple dominate so this juice is actually a nice thing to drink. 

I have a new doctor this morning. My previous family doctor retired. Of all the things we discussed, so much of it unhappy and dreadful and deep, the thing that he showed the most interest is this dietary change to include juicing. He asked more questions about it than anything else much more important than this. At first I gave him the short shrift and blew off my answers. He asked if I noticed any improvement and I said "No." 

He didn't accept that. "Come on. You've had to have noticed something in three months." 

"Fine. Yeah. I noticed improvement in my skin. And I noticed standing up from the sofa my bones make no sound, no creaking, no bone snapping and no pain. And I stood up and realized, 'oh, this is how it's supposed to be. Painless.' " 

That satisfied him, he smiled, and ended that line of questioning. 

At any rate everything else was perfunctory and medical but the subject of juicing actually interested him. That made me think he might be vegetarian. He's tall and quite thin. 

No comments:

Blog Archive