Omelet; flavor bomb



This bacon is so good OMG it's a national treasure. It cost a million dollars a pound and a lot of its flavor is in the oil that rendered. So it's a sin to waste one molecule. All the oil is used in place of butter. 

Because butter is for sissies.

And smoky bacon fat is for cowboys. 

And cowboys top sissies. Just like Bareback Mountain. 

I meant to say Brokeback Mountain just now. 

Except those were both cowboys. 

Forget it. It's an analogy, aw-ight? 


The size of the jalapeño and its strength disqualifies it from polite company.

I know a smatter of fact most people would not like this.







Do a little shake
Make a little move.
Get down tonight.
Get down tonight. 




Well, I’ve never been to France
But I kinda like their tower.
Say their omelettes are quite sane there.
They never add in any power.
They don’t abuse it.
Never do infuse it.
Don’t Santa Cruz it.

They would consider this omelet an abomination.

La la la I don't care. 'Cause this is 'Merica!

Not Yurp.

And my omelet punches your omelette in the face POW right in the kisser. 

'Cause we got Mexicans over here. And they got chiles! 

No comments:

Blog Archive