Whole Foods Apple turnovers, Dunkin' Donuts coffee





At first I thought they would be a million dollars but they are only $6.00 so I bought them. 

And then I thought there were only four in the package but there are six, so that makes them $1.00 each. 

They are not made with butter. W-h-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-t? 

I made these before a bunch of times. And laminating the butter between layers is a massive pain in the beau-tox. I notice they don't pinch the edges to keep the filling inside, and to show the stacks of layers. 

The coffee was purchased from King Soopers. 

It's good. I must face it, I like coffee to taste like something that's not coffee. 

Nearly any other flavor is better. In fact, for me, coffee is better as helper-flavor, such as giving another dimension to chocolate the same way vanilla does. 

No comments:

Blog Archive