Whole Foods breakfast burrito


Another trip to the clinic so another trip to nearby Whole foods.

I should never go grocery shopping when I'm starved. 

And I got there a bit late. Just before lunch time it seems. I must have been at the clinic longer than I thought. They took four vials outta me. Can you believe those bloodletters? And two other dudes came out bragging about the bandaids on their inside elbows. And that made me feel a lot better because up to then I thought I was the only one who got the bloodletting treatment. The breakfast burritos were already moved away to make room for a salad bar and there were only a few left. This one is dry scrambled eggs, potatoes and black beans. It's not as good as the previous two. 

Dry, dry, dry, dry, dry, dry, dry. And sauce cannot help it. 

I can do better than this myself without even trying. No brag. Just fact. 


This guy standing next to me can make a better breakfast burrito than you do.
And I can make a better breakfast burrito that he can.

And I can make a better breakfast burrito than both of yas, and a better breakfast burrito than Whole Foods does. No hyperbole. Just counter-narrative. So stick that in your pipe and smoke it. 

     I don't smoke.

Stick that in your breakfast burrito hole and swallow it. 

Stick that in your esophagus and poop it. 

Stick that in your lawn and mow it. 

Stick that in your gas tank and drive it.

Stick that in your garden and grow it.

Stick that in your hang glider and fly it.

     Shut up, Old Man.

You get my point.

     I got your point fifteen points ago.

Well, stick that point in your dart-gun and blow it.

     I said, shut. Up!

You can take that point and put it on your head and wear a dunce cap over it.

     I said, shut up!

 You can take that shut up and stick it in your family crypt and lock it. 

     ))) BANG (((

))) BANG (((  ))) BANG (((  ))) BANG (((

U-u-u-g-h. You can take that bang and stick it in your Chitty-Chitty. No gasconade. Just observed and verifiable reality u-u-u-g-h.

No comments:

Blog Archive