Sourdough bread pudding with sole

Bread pudding made with sourdough bread with cubes of sole embedded.  This was an experiment and I do believe it worked, although I wouldn't serve it to guests on account of it being a tad outre, unless I lived in Cincinnati where, from what I can see, apparently they'll eat anything. No offense intended. Just say'n.



This is an extreme taste treat for taste extremists, like myself. Not for the faint of tongue or stomach nor for children.




*  two eggs
*  one cup milk, approximately
*  1/4 onion, diced
*  two celery stalks, diced
*  two cups cubed sourdough bread, approximately
*  two sole filets
*  one tablespoon vanilla, here's where it gets a little weird
*  one tablespoon raw horseradish, told ya it was strange
*  1/8 teaspoon habanero powder
*  S/P

Salad

*  Romaine
*  tomato
*  1/2 avocado
*  olive oil/rice vinegar
*  S/P

It took forever for the bread to soak up the liquid mixture so I hastened the process by squeezing the bread like a sponge.

No comments:

Blog Archive