Cheese sandwich


Cheese sandwich that makes use of the delightfully light and crispy-crusted hotdog buns made earlier but ridded of that delightfully light and crispy crust for the most part, and I do not know why I did that because it is quite good. 

I had a good selection of cheese and any of them would work well for a sandwich, but I chose the unspecific Mexican farmer's type, and Boy, is that ever good. 

This bag of sweet onions I picked up turned out to be terrific. I imagined they would have turned by now, loaded as they are with sugar, but they're just as good now as as the first day I brought them home, which was a few weeks ago by now. Vidalia, Walla Walla, and Maui onions would not have lasted this long. These onions are from the distant and exotic land of Mexico. So foreign, in fact, that they actually speak a different language. 

Would you like to see the front of this little sandwich? Okay, here. 


1 comment:

Sultry said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Blog Archive