Ice cream, potato chips


Why do you say it is a study in contrasts when it is monochrome? 


Salty X sweet
warm X freezing
crispy X creamy
lightweight X dense
vegetable X animal
stable X melting
irritate a paper cut or torn cuticle X brain freeze

The thing is you cannot see the caramel sauce flavored with cinnamon and instant espresso nor the banana cut into discs and piled up on the sides, nor the rest of the potato crisps carelessly strewn about beyond the plate, because I didn't feel like showing it.

What? Hang on. I sense a minor distant disruption in The Force. FINE ! Here then, have the thing like it was with caramel and banana.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

This one is a bit off the wall for me. Were the chips used as spoons or just for texture and saltiness?

Yvonne said...

Interesting combo. Just need to try it, I guess.

Chip Ahoy said...

It's a stegosaurus tromping through mud. I was going to give it eyes but, pffft, that would be childishly literal.

Rob said...

Your link claims to be an animated gif showing the caramel, but it seems to be a jpg sans caramel. But using my imagination, it must have looked good.

Blog Archive