Elbow macaroni and jalapeño



1 Lb. dry elbow macaroni
1 Lb. melty cheese
1/2 Lb. cream cheese
1 onion
1 red bell pepper
1/2 LB ground beef
1 small tin jalapeño peppers
4 tablespoons butter
1/4 teaspoon salt if unsalted butter
1 flat even teaspoon dry mustard powder
1/2 teaspoon coriander powder
1/4 teaspoon cumin
1/4 teaspoon black pepper

This is hot. The jalapeño peppers are the same color as the innocuous red bell pepper so they cannot be told apart, except by me because I cut the red bell pepper so I know the slight difference, and it will burn your face right off too, tongue first, then mouth cavity, then nasal cavity, then face, so you probably won't like it. This will have to be my own little thing. Sorry. Now I have a ton of it, or maybe about three pounds. 

No comments:

Blog Archive