Green chorizo







This is for later. They will be chilled overnight and then gently boiled then roasted.

Rick Bayless tells us green chorizo started in a town or a small city for some specific thing and then took hold and grew in popularity to surrounding areas and is presently taking over the whole of central Mexico, but cannot be found in the United States. That's what Rick Bayless says.

So I wrote a friend who lives there 1/2 the year and asked him, and he said never heard of it. Hey! Would I like to come visit? Well, it's mid April, and getting kind of warm for that innit? 

Rick also says to include powdered spinach for increased greenness and additional nutritional elements, but I did not do that. So mine is less green and I don't mind.

Rick is also going around in a bright green t-shirt that reads "greengo' but I am not wearing that either. Don't a-blieve me?

Check out these other peoples' green chorizos

It just seems like a good idea, doesn't it? 

No comments:

Blog Archive