Last of the tenderloin, fruit and berries







This is a good idea. 

I ate like a king for week and dropped body fat as side result. I could actually see the body fat melt away day to day. Although I didn't weigh myself so I don't have numbers to back up my claim. I don't care. A long time ago a girlfriend was on Weight Watchers program and she wanted me to walk with her for her exercise portion. I walked all day long, she sat all day long, then she insisted I walk more with her. There was no way she could ever be thin as I am. Her indifference to my over-walking while she's fine walking herself still gets me. 

Anyway.

She spoke of frustration about her measurable weight not matching the obvious fat loss. They don't go down together. She would drop a dress size while the scale showed little difference, then the scale would suddenly catch up and show a numeric loss while her clothes still fit the same way. I can see for myself when I look down and I can see in the mirror, actually day to day, less and less fat. And I had just been weighed at the doctors' office last week so I have that baseline even though the loss had already started. 

So a full tenderloin is a good idea, to nibble shavings day to day, with fruit for tremendously satisfying meals. 

I'm going to do it again. 

And I'm going to do this for a friend. He's going to hospital for surgery and when he comes out I'll have a care package ready. A grilled tenderloin muscle and a load of local fruit in season. And tomatoes at their peak. So he can cut off sections as he likes. And if he doesn't like then he can do whatever he wishes, freeze, share, whatever. He's a serious loner. I want him to know people care.

No comments:

Blog Archive