Ham sandwich, Kaiser roll



Have you ever tried something sweet or tart on your ham sandwich? It's like cranberry sauce with holiday turkey. This is orange marmalade.

To go with the regular stuff, not in place of it. So mustard and orange marmalade or chutney or whatever. 

Could a few random chile flakes hurt?

The rolls are dough rolled into ropes tied into a knot with the ends tucked in. They're trying to be a Kaiser rolls but they're improperly formed. 





This sandwich was delicious but poorly constructed. Slip zones. Too wet. It could not be held together tidily or even successfully, divided, both sides soaked their napkin mummy wrapping and fell apart. 

1 comment:

Synova said...

At first I thought that was sweet chili sauce.

I also have a bottle of habanero pineapple sauce.

And ham.

And I'm hungry because I didn't get lunch yet.

(I won't say what choices I have for buns on hand... it would get me banned.)

Blog Archive