Taste of Philly. Their online menu changed. Used to be Green Chile Philly was the hottest thing on thier menu and satisfying. Then they changed to milder chiles and they became less satisfying. Now they're offering Five Alarm Philly to compensate for their hotness shortcoming. They're fine. They're using marinated jalapeños so they impart a bright vinegar note. The marinated peppers change the pH and that can be tasted.
- cubed sirloin steak, mixed vegetables, proprietary...
- beef and noodle soup
- potato baked in cream
- Roast beef sandwich, bread from the moons of Jupit...
- New York steak, seared vegetables
- cucumber roll, amaranth, medium grain rice, corn m...
- fruit, nuts, and oatmeal loosely holding it togeth...
- thin broiled pork chops, seared vegetables
- egg and jalapeño wrapped cornbread with bacon and ...
- five alarm Philly
- bacon, jalapeño and cheese cornbread from popcorn....
- hamburger in onion broth with corn
- corn pancake with apricot topping
- cornbread from popcorn
- pork shoulder steak, southwestern corn
- Burger Fi and people on Broadway at 12th north, De...
- omelet, beef poblano chile
- rice and tuna rolls
- peaches and cream and oatmeal
- beef stew
- curry chicken thigh, coconut milk rice
- bagel toast
- homemade bagels, beef bbq
- broccoli and meatballs
- fried potato wedges, eggs, talking tomato
- beef tacos, flour tortillas
- roasted red bell pepper soup with homemade dinner ...
- ▼ May (28)
- ► 2015 (260)
- ► 2014 (332)
- ► 2013 (440)
- ► 2012 (441)
- ► 2011 (380)
- ► 2010 (315)
- ► 2009 (342)
- ► 2008 (257)