I'm surprised how delicious this is using available bits. It comes together unexpectedly well. The raisins especially add a unique texture and toasted pecans come through very well combined with blu cheese and with beans. It's all quite extraordinary. And to think the elements were there the whole time not so inviting on their own and not expected to work well with others but they do.
- Red Ginger restaurant, Denver
- hamburger, fries, Burger-Fi, Denver, sunset
- crossroads taco, green chile pork taco, Torchy's t...
- shells in cheese sauce
- azuki bean miso
- aglio e olio buono e presto
- iceberg slab, blu cheese, white beans with pork, p...
- chocolate covered pecans
- apple and cheese
- roasted pepper pizza
- jacket potato with bacon, baked Parmesan tomato
- spicy beef and jeera aloo
- jalapeño cheeseburger patty, watermelon,
- thin noodles with peanut butter and soy sauce
- cheeseburger patty, beans with pork, tomato, pickl...
- test hamburger, brioche buns
- jumbo eggs with cheese, thick cut applewood bacon
- sashimi, green salad, white rice, pickled ginger, ...
- chocolate soufflé, applewood bacon
- gyros, pita, slaw
- pork loin with pineapple, white beans, Romaine let...
- beef teriyaki
- chicken fajita calzone
- Denver Pizza Co.
- Old Santa Fe restaurant, Denver
- steak, seared vegetables, baked potato
- ▼ July (26)
- ► 2015 (260)
- ► 2014 (332)
- ► 2013 (440)
- ► 2012 (441)
- ► 2011 (380)
- ► 2010 (315)
- ► 2009 (342)
- ► 2008 (257)