Roasted chicken with potatoes


This has nothing to do with anything. I saw them sitting there in the cold case and thought, "aren't these the cutest little things?" I wondered what went wrong. I do not buy salted butter but at 25¢ I could not resist . 




I intended this to roast longer than recommended so that the bones are roasted too. To the point that the marrow drains and the bones are exhausted which means the meat will be overcooked by way too much. But when it came to it I could not bring myself to do that for it is sacrilege to all we hold dear about internal temperatures for poultry. I just couldn't. So when I ate this leg and thigh the whole time I was thinking, this really should go at least another half hour, and that is what I will do with the rest. Minus the vegetables, those are done and would turn to mush. 

1 comment:

ndspinelli said...

Looks like a Ralph's discount label.

Blog Archive