Swiss chard, parsnips, cannellini beans

This is a plate of potassium. With bacon, pecans and tomatoes. It's a lot easier than going to emergency hospital that was strongly suggested, and a lot less trouble and a lot more fun.

And a lot less expensive too. Even with a generous tip. I think these delivery guys actually do the shopping. They're the ones who fill the cart then drive it to me then bring it up to my apartment. That's a lot of work just for me. Yes, they are being paid salary, but they are working specifically for me. And that means the world to me. The young man did a very fine job. There is already a delivery charge, but I want this specific person who did this specific thing for me specifically to feel great about all that he did. I want him to know we're not all a bunch of ungrateful schmucks, and he's not a slave. He doesn't even know the extreme trouble he saved me. And less trouble for me to do all of this than for him.












No comments:

Blog Archive