Steak, potato with peas


*  Have some peas.
#  No thank you.

*  Peas are yummy good, have some. 
#  No thank you.

*  Have some peas, I said. 
#  No thank you.

*  Hey, let's take a helicopter ride to Poka Dot Mountain.
# Okay.  

Nine more photos 









This is a big fat Angus over a pound and a half intended for the grill. I have no grill that is legal for me to do so I suffer instead with a pan-fried steak which is a totally lame way to cook a steak this magnificent. 

I cut it into cubes because I like doing that. See, I have an exceedingly sharp knife right there in the kitchen that I can use to trim the steak deftly and swiftly so that the pieces can be plunked directly into my gaping salivating maw as if savoring pieces of meat candy. Seriously. It's like that. This beef veritably melted in my mouth, that was due somewhat to it having been completely trimmed beyond what one would normally consider acceptable waste. If I had a dog they would be in K9 culinary heaven right now. Actually, I saved quite a lot. 

It was expensive, I noticed. I really liked my Obama Chia Pet but it was probably worth the trade. Plus I already played with it enough. 

No comments:

Blog Archive