Potato in cream sauce, hamburger, mint pesto



I lied, there isn't any cream, but there is milk. Potato wedges boiled in water, then I decided I didn't care for the look of that water and added powdered milk to change it, then real milk later to adjust. It just turned out that way, it wasn't planned. A lot of flavor things went in too but nothing that would change the color too much, garlic powder, white pepper, mustard powder, then two types of cheese, one good and another very good. 

The hamburger is heavily seasoned too and has butter added.

Mint pesto is actually 50% cilantro, coriander elsewhere, and pecans instead of pine nuts. 

2 comments:

vza said...

Love your blog Chip, but I must say some of the extreme close-ups you have been using a lot lately do not make the food look very appetizing at all. In fact, for me, some of the photos make the food look as if it is already making its way through the digestive system.

Chip Ahoy said...

Yeah, I know.

Maybe I should stop that. I hear my mom telling me to stop it.

I'm totally bummed out. About this set not the one you're talking about below, for a different reason. The pictures here I have optimized are sharp and saturated and I checked them all over the place very carefully at each step. Twice. Renamed. Uploaded twice. But now when they display they're faded out. Twice. So I gave up.

Blog Archive