Rice with lamb


White rice, nutritionally insubstantial but spiced up and cooked like the guy knew what he was doing or something.

Leftover lamb that was coated last night but not fried with the rest so it sat there with its flour coating all night and half the next day. So old leftover lamb carelessly handled and boy is it ever delicious.

These are the smaller bits of lamb that didn't get fried, so not all that much was leftover that way. I almost threw it out. Enough leftover flour dusted lamb to reconstruct a mammal, I'd say, about the size of a rat.

Well, that wasn't very nice. Sorry.

But it does show what you get if you're ever in trouble in a post-apocalyptic future. And if you're good at pretending you can use this for inspiration. 

2 comments:

Rob said...

I swear, seeing you make a week's worth of meals from one lonely piece of meat reminds me of nothing so much as this.

Chip Ahoy said...

That's the funniest thing ever. I wanted to see the end after the beans grow through the house presumably.

When it finished playing YouTube offers other videos and I don't know why '40x saliva trip' is associated with Donald Duck, but I clicked on it and it's the scariest thing I've seen on YouTube. I'm amazed they have stuff like that up. A kid takes a hit from a carburetor made of a dented soda pop tin and then trips out right there. Apparently it's very brief, He comes back massively confused about being back in reality. I only read a few comments then ran away, but there are a lot of comments to it over there. And then of course when it finishes there appears a row of similar video offerings. Freaky. It was like watching my little brother experiment.

Blog Archive