Steak

Tell you what I want, what I really really want, what I want, what I want, what I really really want...


Steak !



I had a girlfriend who could eat that whole thing and more. She held back because I ordered less. 

And then months later it was all, Weight Watchers this, and Weight Watchers that, and Weight Watchers says this, and Weight Watchers says that, this happened at Weight Watchers and that happened at Weight Watchers, and this lady at Weight Watchers said...,and hope you don't mind a Weight Watchers meal tonight because that is what I must have so you must too and it turns out to be more than I'd have anyway, and my sister joined Weight Watchers now,  and so did my mom and then so did my dad and after a year its was, with Weight Watchers help my family collectively lost a ton and a half of ourselves, isn't that great? Why does that incident with the 1 LB steak at the restaurant make me think of listening to that whole ordeal with Weight Watchers? I don't know, what am I, a psychiatrist? 

1 comment:

Synova said...

Your posts with all the great bread make me regret going on a cave-man style diet.

The picture of a bloody steak, on the other hand, makes me very very happy.

:)

Blog Archive