Paul and George make pizza

Paul and George made beer downstairs at CoBrew. I ordered pizza from Colorado Pizza Company nearby when the brewing session was finished. During that I mentioned that I copied Colorado Pizza Company to improve my own pizza that involved describing the dough.  George said to Paul, "We should try making our own dough."

I was a bit stunned they had never tried.  

I thought about all the people out there who don't make their own pizzas. It broke my heart. Since then I talked about it more and realized quite a lot of people never tried making their own pizza. That bread making is largely a mystery. I resolved to show Paul and George how to make their own dough. Today they returned to bottle their beer and while here they came upstairs to make pizza. I had ingredients ready, and I must say, all three agree, we produced the best pizza we've ever tasted.

Very good ham and fresh pineapple, mushrooms oiled with Vidalia onions, mozzarella and Asiago cheeses, Serrano chiles that are surprisingly hot. I showed them how to make bread, how to adjust it for pizza. I showed them how much tomato sauce to use, how to protect the ham with cheese. We went a little bit overboard with ingredients. The dough and our flavor combinations were outstanding. Better than the pizzas we buy. Now they know that they can make pizzas themselves better than the pizzas they get elsewhere. We had a blast.









No comments:

Blog Archive