Pizza, overload

My favorite pizza. I have sausage my traditional favorite, and I also have ham but they're both not so good on pizza as this thick smokey bacon. And I bought pepperoni but I like it better uncooked straight out of the package. And I have onions and mushrooms and olives, all the usual things that you put on pizza but for my own personal taste so far nothing has topped pineapple with jalapeño and thick smoky bacon. It's always my preference. So that's what I'm stuck on. For now.

And when I buy them from vendors they never do it justice. I'm always disappointed. I can see why people are against pineapple on pizza. They're skimpy on the bacon bits and sparse with the tinned pineapple, and never enough jalapeño. They're just lame and gross.

They need me to show them how to overdo it a bit.


Five slices of thick smoky bacon. They cover the entire top of the pizza.


This turned out to be a little bit too much cheese. It bubbled off the pizza while baking.





Half a pineapple turned out to be a little bit too much. So I ate it.



This turns out to be three meals of two large slices each.

The remainder is re-heated in the oven. Not the microwave. The oven brings it back to original greatness.

This pizza would cost you a fortune outside of home because you'd have to triple up on side ingredients to a cheese pizza. And it's big as their largest. 

Cheese X2
Pineapple X3
Bacon X3
Jalapeño X3 (I used serrano this time) 

Cost: 1 million dollars. 

Possibly fifty dollars. 

No comments:

Blog Archive