Желе


Желе = zhele
jele
jelly
Jell-O

That there's whatchacall cognitive. 



I can eat both of these at once. 

And then my fingernails and toenails and hair will all grow long very quickly and I'll be all, snip, snip, snip, "Oh man, I did this just one week ago." 

My fingernails are real strong because I ate a box of processed horse hooves. And not just any regular  horse hooves, no, these are Russian horse hooves. 

I have an appointment for a haircut tomorrow at 11:30. My hair is very bushy. I look like a teenager with hair sticking out all over the place.  

That's how we do it nowadays, make an appointment a week in advance. 

That's going to be a trip. 

I break the rules somewhat and nobody knows what to do with me. 

A nearby shop had all the chairs in the lobby overturned and leaning against the wall. I said, "These chairs disinvite sitting." 

     "Yeah."

I knew someone did that on purpose to constrict the movement of people temporarily for a few months but for some reason that didn't matter. I returned one of the chairs to proper position and sat on it. Nobody said jack to me. The workers, the owner engaged me. They each assumed that my walking handicap forced me to sit down. Are you going to tell a guy walking around with two canes to stand up? Why bother? The whole thing will be gone in a few minutes anyway. Later, I realized, wow, that was a huge giant hint for me to wait outside. And I just ignored it.

Drop a house on me next time whydontcha? 

Same thing tomorrow. Their website says, come on time but wait outside. 

One place put a row of orange traffic cones in front of their display case with the cash registers. The cases formed a half wall behind which they conduct business. Now that half-wall has it's own orange fence in front of it. 

The cones are spaced tightly right next to each other forming a short pointed orange wall. 

I stayed on my side of the orange cones, I doubled the space that the cones allotted, and behaved as if it is perfectly normal to interact with that much distance between us. The clerk came all around the case to my side of the room to take my money and make the exchange. It was weird af. 

Then I saw three pennies on the floor on his side of the orange cones but on my side of the case. Then I saw a quarter. Then I saw a dime. Then I saw three more pennies closest to the edge. "Jesus Christ, you got 41¢ sprinkled all over your floor. It's like when the clubs close and the lights go on and there is money all over the place. What, is everyone drunk?" 

No. There would be wadded bills on the floor, not coins. 

No comments:

Blog Archive