Gnocchi nearly

Fried gnocchi. *ducks* Please don't throw anything. That's the closest thing to this colossal mistake I could think of. I have only myself to blame. This is proof that God loves me, for He leadeth me to adjusteth for mistakeths made through utter carelessness and fixeth me up with something incredibly and addictively delicious. eth.





Let the sturdy protective outside and the moist and delicate inside, through the most regrettable complacency, combine and become as one! Fry this confederation in oil and butter, for everything is improved with butter, then all will be well and all is forgiven.

Leftover potatoes
grated onion
ounces of sour cream
egg and egg yolk
baking soda to mix with the acid in sour cream
baking powder

Didn't know four little potatoes makes enough to feed an army. Well, an army composed of no more than a few units. And if those units weren't all that hungry. And if the soldiers were perhaps all small in stature, say, pygmies.

No comments:

Blog Archive