Cheesecake


I did not make this. If I had, it'd be better. FACT! This is too fatty, too buttery, even though it might not have all that much butter. I thought it would be light, but it's actually quite heavy. But I ate it all like an insatiable grazing cow. You know what would fix it? Ricotta and additional vanilla, more thoroughly beaten egg whites, a touch of almond extract. And of course, cocoa, but then it would be this and this

I am describing, not complaining. No, I must not complain. It was given to me for free by the lovely people at Del Frisco's. I will add they packaged it beautifully and carefully  too. They didn't just dump it into a styrofoam box. The other take home box was equally well prepared. They wrapped each individual item in aluminum foil to keep them separate, even the bread, and Man, did it ever hit the spot the second time around. 

No comments:

Blog Archive