Video: Things I Made Then Ate 2014

I'm going through all the photos by year and re-uploading them to bypass Photobucket who has changed their original arrangement such that the photos they host no longer display reliably. It's uncertain that Blogger will be any better. They're both owned by Google, after all. The third choice would be to have them all hosted on Flickr. Most photos are already there.


The music is royalty-free offered on YouTube. I used three songs. 

I'm slowly getting the hang of iMovie superficially. There is a lot more it can do but I don't know how to do it. 

The photos are meals that I made here at home along with a few nearby Denver restaurants. I'm surprised how patient my friends are with me and my camera. You'd think that would get on their nerves. Maybe it does.  I make my own bread so there is a lot of that. All kinds of bread. All kinds of soup. All kinds of salads. I don't think that I've ever managed to produce the same soup twice. Nor the same bread for that matter. Nor the same salad twice. Not ever. Never the same dressing twice. That inconsistency would be disastrous for a restaurant, nor any good for a family, but it works well for me. I never know what I'm going to toss together.

I wonder who washed all those dishes. Certainly not me. Maybe my other self washed them and didn't tell the real me. Maybe someone came in here and did them when I wasn't looking. Maybe I did them and blanked it out of my memory. Like a psychological defense mechanism. A defense against drudgery.

No comments:

Blog Archive