Potato rolled in egg


Another view. 


I had there a sack of potatoes. I never get to those things in time. They tend to shrink, dry out, sprout, bud out and grow vines. I'm tired of that happening. The alternative is to buy them one at a time, but then I never have one on hand when I need one. Therefore, I beat the system this time and boiled the lot in heavily salted water, the way they do at some places mid-west. Salted, boiled potatoes. That's what they are. Now they are frozen. The whole freak'n bag! This is one such frozen salted-boiled potato that was defrosted in the microwave, peeled and fried in butter. It became the center of something with a wrapper of egg.

I shall call my creation "Frozen Salted-Boiled Potato Rolled With Ham and Cheese Like an Omelet Except A Lot Different"  That's kind of a long name in'nit. I'll try to shorten that.










Cilantro and basil. Why basil? Because it is outgrowing the other herbs in the Aerogarden and must be trimmed. Isn't that as good a reason as any? 



No comments:

Blog Archive