Ham and cheese sandwich, homemade roll



I used to rag on Boar's Head for taking over the deli world but I have to admit that everything that I've tried so far has been very good.


The pan was there and clean, so why not? This toasting in butter made all the difference in the world. Right here is a new rule: always toast your buns.


This moisture, mayonnaise and mustard, are put on the lettuce not on the bun. 




Oops. I made it upside down.



Wrapped in plastic and taken into another room where I consume this like an uncultured slob. 

Ew, I am eating this whole thing. 

I keep scootching the plastic down inches then having another two bites, then pushing down the plastic another few inches and having another two bites. 

This sandwich is impressively good. 

How do I get it balanced so well?

I do not know. It is a mystery. I have no actual physical balance. I could't walk a straight line if my driver's license depended on it. 

No comments:

Blog Archive