New York steak, grapefruit avocado salad



There's more to the salad than that but I had to put something in the title, and that was the original idea. The juicy acidity of the grapefruit is one half of a proper dressing and I just went ahead and dismissed the second half, oil, so this dressing is improper. Bell pepper, jalapeño singed on an electric burner and sweated but it didn't blister and peel so I left on the burnt skin of the jalapeño pepper.

I had sticker shock when I noticed how much I paid for this piece of steak. I shouldn't have looked. This tells me cut up dead cows are really expensive in America. Maybe I should get in the cow business.  

1 comment:

Ruth20 said...

The whole information that you provide is really useful and great and also the collection and facts are absolutely great to see!
Gourmet Secrets Canada

Blog Archive