BLT, a tomato sandwich on my bread with lettuce and bacon






One strip of my excellent bacon is worth five strips of your stupid bacon.

     It is not. 

Okay, it's worth four strips of your bacon.

     It is not. Give it a rest.

My bacon is worth at least three strips of your bacon.

     I told you to give it a rest and you are not resting!



Just look at those ice crystals. If you licked them, they would taste like ... ice crystals!




I made this bread. With these two hands: ... hang on. Let me get my hands. 

✋šŸ¤š These ones.










Slip Zone. This is the layer where things slide apart.


It is the mayonnaise that holds onto the bacon instead of cheese. Otherwise the bits would go flying around. By studding the Slip Zone with bacon bits this way, the Slip Zone is transformed to the Adhesion Zone.


No comments:

Blog Archive