Potato and semolina noodles and beef in beef broth





See, the cow in the middle is calling to the calf in the front carried on the shoulders of the first Egyptian. The calf is not colored so it is hard to see. Dynamism in ancient art, right there.

I painted this picture in fresco and sold it to someone I know. It is hanging in the loveliest apartment in the very front as you walk into the place. So far as I know, still is. It is the first thing that you see. Way up there in the sky. Right on the edge of Cheesman Park. I put kilts on the figures and the guy got cross because he preferred them kept naked. It's a thing with hipsters. They just don't care. Excuse me, they do care. They care that you get just a little upset with their art.




One egg yolk and semolina flour. That's it. At one point I made my hands wet to make the dough more absorbent. Very rough dough. Then it sat there for thirty minutes. Total putty when I returned to it. Rolls out a bit rough but a few folds on the same setting a few times laminates the flattened dough very nicely. 



No comments:

Blog Archive