Fried chicken tenders

 Burger Fi, they call them Fi'ed chicken tenders on their menu. 

3 pieces are $6.47 which is $2.16 each

5 pieces are $8. 47 which is $1.70 each

10 pieces are $14.47 which is $1.45 each



There I was starving and thinking about walking over to the Mexican restaurant and then realized I bought this home yesterday from Burger Fi. Although delicious straight out of the oil, they're quite horrible the next day microwaved for 45 seconds. 

And now that I've eaten them the feeling of starvation is gone.

We bachelor types experience no sense of real shame about failure to distinguish worthy food. 

Although, I used to sit in my car eating my refrigerator sushi and thinking what was wrong with my life but that was only because the pattern had become unhappy.

One time Toni said she couldn't believe I was stopping at 7-11 for a hotdog. I asked her why not. She told me that I just didn't seem like the type of guy who would eat a hotdog from 7-11. 

Why not? They are perfectly good hotdogs.

What an elitist. And she couldn't pop her way out of a paper microwaveable bag of popcorn.

No comments:

Blog Archive