Malted milkshake


Double whammy for the little store across the street. Located at the corner, the place moved mid-block during lockdown. I don't know how they stay in business. The new place has a row of refrigerators lining the wall all the way from the front to the back. They form a wall of refreshing beverages. 

But no ice cream.

The three most important refrigerator cases are not at the new place. I do not recognize any of the other sports type drinks. Weird labels on everything. The entire wall of refrigerator units useless to me.

I said, "Bummer. No ice cream." 

The owner said, "The ice cream is up front." 

It's all that handheld crap like cones and Eskimo pies. 

But the second time that I went in, boom, ice cream in half gallons right up front so I bought some.  

No comments:

Blog Archive