Whole Foods delivery, chocolate malted milkshake





There wasn't enough. I was missing too much. 

Whole Foods divides your order into two orders for reasons of their own, one of the orders is Whole Foods Fresh. 

I was missing too much. The first order delivery people believe they are complete, but they do not know about the remaining 1/3. 

The first time both delivery people converged at the front door at the same time. Part B bypassed Part A right at the front door. Part A and I were talking, discussing our mode of attack, when Part B zoomed right past us and left his portion at my door and departed before Part A and I got back upstairs. 

That's how ridiculous this method is for the user; always double drivers.

But this time the drivers were separated by time. One at the beginning of the window, the other at the end. 

And they still cannot deliver napa cabbage. And they are still braindead about oysters.

There is so much insulation that I could start my own cooler company using WF materials. The ice cream is delivered in separate cooler bags inside a larger cooler bag.

I hate to waste this stuff. 

The white square foam padding I am using for cushions for the bench outside in the garden.

The foam envelopes with reflective siding I taped together to form a metallic igloo around my bed. Want to see it? Come on over here and take off your clothes and climb inside it. I meant to say take off your shoes but that other word came outta me instead.

There were six more bags after the ones pictured.


No comments:

Blog Archive