Apple tart









I think it's a tart, I don't know for sure. I know it's not a tort. It might be a torte. It's a tiny pie without a proper crust. It has a crumble bottom and top instead. Maybe it's an apple crumble. It's a single apple with surplus topping intended for macaroni and cheese. The crumble topping has butter and oatmeal in it. Brown sugar, cinnamon, and powdered ginger were added to the apple. I should mention the little pie is delicious and quite satisfying. 

I almost forgot, seeing that tiny brown seed up there reminded me. The apple was diced up and the pieces rolled in the same bowl that fixed the mustard for the previous post. Essentially it was a dirty bowl. The apple picked up the remnant bits of mustard and that substituted for lemon or lime. The trace of very powerful mustard was a nice counterpoint to the sweetness of the apple and the brown sugar. 

No comments:

Blog Archive