Sweet potato


A simple meal. A meal for a pauper. For I am but a poor boy though my story's seldom told. I have squandered my resistance for a pocketful of mumbles such are promises. LIES !!!111!111eleven!11          Hang on.

I'm sorry. That's not me at all. I got mixed up there, that's somebody else. Apologies.

Focus.


* cooked sweet potato cubed.

* bacon fat
* butter
* brown sugar
* salt
* white pepper
* cinnamon
* allspice
* powdered ginger
* raisins
* pecans
* rice wine sake to turn that saccharine goop into sauce

* bacon bits sprinkled last



Distracted by the shiny things I am lost in the yam.





Focus, I said!


I like the dots. 



So you're sitting there thinking this could probably use some orange juice or lemon or rind or something, and I'd go, "Yea, I know, but I'm kind of tired of that right now." 

No comments:

Blog Archive