Pork schnitzel








This is some kind of pork roast that rightfully should be treated as a single unit, slathered with mustard for flavor and for glue to hold on brown sugar and additional spices, and then roasted, and I still may do that.

But instead for now I sliced off a piece and flattened it to schnitzel. 

Escalope-style, if you prefer a Gallic rather than Teutonic descriptor.

This pork treated this way was a lot better than I expected. I do this all the time with chicken breasts but it never occurred to me to try it with a piece of pork roast. It is a nice discovery.

Earlier, here I was minding my own bees wax having lunch when I noticed sustained movement through the vertical blinds. I thought it was a line of children bouncing across the snow covered sidewalks, then another line, then another line, but no, it was adults mostly in their underwear, mostly pink.

No comments:

Blog Archive