Corn flakes cereal with orange





You play with your food too much.

I do not.

You look at your food too much.

I do not.

You need to play around a lot less and eat a lot more.

I do not.

You're underweight.

Am not.

You are resistant to suggestion, criticism, and self-improvement.

I. Am. Not. 

You are contrarian.

Not.

I meant to say how much I liked Dreamsicles and thought they were brilliant. Whoever invented them really knew their ice cream and fruits, and I meant to say how this comes from that. 

The fact is I detested every flake. I made a mistake and picked up the wrong kind of corn flakes, the frosted version. Frosted with sugar and it is disgusting. 

The oranges are fine, the 2% milk is tolerable, the corn flakes are disgustingly cloyingly  saccharine, ruined with sugar. 

I ate it anyway. I think I'll throw out the rest and start over with non frosted version. Now, whoever invented this sugar frosting sprayed over corn flakes, really, what  were they thinking? Do you think they would give their kids candy for breakfast? Don't tell me they were thinking of the children.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you say oranges? On corn flakes with milk? I don't think the sugar frosting is the biggest problem here... How do you feel about orange juice with toothpaste residue?

Blog Archive