Rice, leftover bits and shredded lettuce soup


These are two unrelated leftover things reheated separately and combined in the serving bowl. I guess the decision is visual, it would be easier to reheat them together and doing it this way messes another bowl unnecessarily and that transgresses the bachelor's code, a primary objective. And yet I do heat them separately and wastefully mess that other bowl so that I can then put the two thing together like this. The odd thing is, there is nobody else around here right now to appreciate that extra effort, small as it is, so who am I trying to impress anyway with my dolled up leftovers? Who am I trying to be extra nice to? Huh? 

Myself?

I guess I am, I am being nice to myself. 

I suppose I should say, thank you. 

Yes, that's it. Of course. Thank you. Now do the dishes.

No comments:

Blog Archive