Dairy goats

"They pee on each other," she warns. "They actually bend down and pee from the top of their head all the way to the front of their face. They love it, and the guys love doing it. This is huge in their sex lives."
Pardon me for a moment, please, while I have myself a laugh. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.
And as we watch, it happens: A buck somberly dips his head between a doe's hind legs, bathing his face in urine. While very, very strong, the urine smell isn't all that unpleasant. It actually kind of reminds me of the smell of goat cheese, and my stomach growls.

... "Do you guys want to watch me cut the cheese?" De Vasto asks. After much giggling, I follow her back inside.
Then later, at another cheese maker.
I take a few bites, then remember the pen of gamboling kids at Haystack. Shrugging, I finish it.
Forgive me again please, I feel another laughing fit coming on. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

There.

Well, with recommendation like that, why wait another minute?

Full story here.

That's Haystack. I went there with Dr. Fred.

After a few days the cheese smells like hay that goats peed on.

This is MouCo, and they use cow's milk.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Their cheese is made from cow's milk. I love it!!

Blog Archive