Almond milk 2

2 cups almonds soaked overnight

Vanilla bean from the exotic land of Mexico, dates, sea salt.

2 qts. filtered water
2 cups soaked almonds
empty fiber material bin
empty juice bin, switched positions.
Juicing machine

Soaked almonds rinsed

Inside of a vanilla bean pod showing thousands of tiny sticky seeds.

Fiber material bin so loaded with goodness that it is processed twice with filtered water.

Juice bin

Two quarts + 1 cup processed almond milk
This would be $36.00 from the juice shop.

One cup extra drinked drunk drank on the spot.

This almond milk is very very very very very very good, very full, very thick, very heavy with flavor, very dense, almost chewy, somewhat a tiny bit over the top. 

A guy online estimated the commercial types contain nine almonds each.

But I did not care that much for his methodology. He calculated from the listed ingredients.

When the excellent juice from the juice bars separates in the refrigerator then the volume shows about 75% water that is fairly clear. When mine separates it shows a thin band of water that is faintly more clear than the rest. My juice is loaded with solids. Mine is thicker. Mine shows the thousands of vanilla seeds that separate from the goo. Mine is darkened by dates and vanilla. When I drink mine then I think that I can dilute it by at least 200% or 300% and possibly 400% to reach the level of lightness that I taste elsewhere. 

I don't know what I am doing. 

I see that the stuff that I make following online instructions results in juice that is much stronger than the juice that I am used to paying a fortune for from a very good place. I think I am making it perhaps 3 or 4 X too strong. But I don't really know. All that I know is I love this stuff.

I washed this machine twice today. Took it apart. Washed each piece. Twice. It is not made for this sort of thing, I don't think, goopy fruit and vanilla beans, nuts, those are not the specialty of this machine. But I make the machine do it anyway. It seems to work very well.


 

No comments:

Blog Archive