Almond milk 4


The vanilla bean was frozen, it was soaked with the almonds for 24 hours.




The materials were all processed first to little chunks. 






A photo did not take. The bowl of material with less than half the 2 qts of filtered water. That loose material was processed. Below is the solid portion from that.





ARTS!
When do ever see vanilla beans like this? 
Huh?
Never. That's when. 



The solid material is run through again, using less than half the remaining water. 

The last of the water is used to clear the machine.


I drink this stuff like crazy.

I looked up hazards of drinking too much and the pages I read all warned about constipation. 

But that does not happen to me. And I've acquired a taste for almond milk. I actually like it now. 

I am tired of messing around. I need massive amounts of almonds and dates. And more vanilla beans. So I bought all of that in massive quantities. 

Here is what I have found: 

Almonds are least expensive through Amazon's own label. They are half the cost of almonds elsewhere. But that does not make them cheap. I did very well with Medjool dates as well through Amazon but a different vendor. While vanilla beans are still best through eBay. 

No comments:

Blog Archive