Care package


The box is small but heavy. And my brother wrote "Fragile" on every side. Ew, I wonder what it could be. What could it be? What could it be? Small, heavy and fragile. What could it be?



Almonds! I sure don't have enough of these. I am nearing the bottom fourth of my three-pound bag and I am ready to order another one. I am soaking two cups of almonds in filtered water right now for another quart of almond milk tomorrow. Chocolate-covered almonds, roasted probably, salted, who can resist them? 










This is Alona's doing. This has Alona written all over it. 

I learned by the video of Alona opening the box of tea samples that she has her Ukrainian friends over for tea and chocolates. She is sharing the kinds of chocolate that she and her lady friends like. 


No comments:

Blog Archive