Banana chocolate malted shake with almond milk


I am tired of room temperature bananas melting my chocolate malted shakes with almond milk so I froze them. Now the jar is cold too.







Psych! 

Total fake out. This is almond milk, not chocolate milk. Almond milk is using their jars. 

Care to hear something stew-pud? Jennifer threw away all the lids to these jars that were not being used. 

So I bought new lids to compensate this lid-shortcoming. Thing is, you must know their sizes, and the sizes are utterly ridiculous; 1.89" for example. The other measurements are all in those mm things whatever those are. Millimeters, I know, but what is 44mm? And the broad curved glass is incredibly imprecise to measure. The ones that fit and the ones that do not fit both make equal sense in both measuring systems. They are both incredibly random numbers. 

I love that the bottles were made first then numbers found to describe them, rather than the bottles made to sensibly fit number systems. The milk bottles don't care about anyone's numbering system.




Health-wise this milkshake is a disaster; a combination of good and bad. 

No comments:

Blog Archive