Roasted poblano soup





I found this in the freezer. 

Not marked or dated. I had to guess what it is. I guessed right. I got mad at my lazy earlier self for not doing the right thing for my present self. But I forgot how good this is. It is better than similar things that I've tasted. And I thought, "wow man, this is actually a treasure." Earlier, I laid away a treasure for myself. And then my present self thought that itself is a treasure. Ew, I just love that guy. He is always doing stuff like this for me

I could be a little bit better about labeling. 

      Shut up.

No herbs, no additional spices. No sprigs of anything. No colored dots. No tortilla. No bread. No cheese. No egg. No little toasted crispy things, no croutons. No napkin. No beer. No wine. No tiny black plastic ants placed on top for a joke. No micro greens. No little umbrella. No black olive bits. No decorative thinly sliced mushroom. No fronds. 

     How do you make it?

Put it in a pot. Stir it all around. Ding. Done.

No comments:

Blog Archive