Asparagus, mushrooms, pecans, cheddar cheese, blueberries







I got the used jar of cheese sauce opened by banging the edge on a table, the lid came right off, but the cheese inside was liquified with stuff growing on top so I threw the whole thing away. What a waste. I am such a waster. There is another jar in the pantry but I couldn't deal with factory sealed lid so I used this very strong cheddar instead. Not the best choice. These are sacrifices we make when one of our hands is busted. 

The last bunch of asparagus that I bought was completely wasted. The whole thing went soft before I could get to it. This time they are pencil-thin and I already cooked half of them. So the most that can go wrong now is to waste the second half. Just like avocados, you must eat those things before they turn. No messing around.

No comments:

Blog Archive