Almond milk #10

 How could I have missed this?


Was it there the whole time?


Yes, it was. This is a label from previously. Way previously.

Such an essential element, and missing this whole time.

This bottle cost $9.00 at the juice place 1/2 block away. It is much MUCH MUCH better than the almond milk that you buy in grocery store but it goes very quickly. Like two drinks. Two big drinks. Three regular drinks.

Now, my cinnamon does not mix. 

How does this dude mix his cinnamon? He probably soaks cinnamon sticks then smashes them with the soaked almonds. 

A tiny amount of cinnamon makes all the difference in the world. 

So does a tiny amount of sea salt. 

Two world differences right here made by two tiny things. 


I wondered why does everyone keep this so bland? 

I resolved they are trying to imitate milk from a cow.

To use the milk the same way. 

Instead of focusing on being its own thing like coconut milk or milkweed or Milk of Magnesia. 

And that is re-dick-a-less. 

I have found the key to happiness. Even though my cinnamon does not mix. 

Right now with things on hand I could make this chocolate, malted, raspberry, strawberry, pineapple, apricot, apple or orange, peanut butter or banana. 

No comments:

Blog Archive